The Media Council of Bhutan, Thimphu is pleased to announce a vacancy for the post of Chief Information & Media Officer, Secretarial Service under Media Council of Bhutan (MCB), Thimphu.
|Sl No ||Position ||No. of Slot||Position Level ||Criteria ||Super Structure||Remarks
|1||Chief Information & Media Officer ||1||P1 A ||Bachelor’s Degree ||Administrative Service||In-Service
Interested In-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer to section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2018. (Available at www.rcsc.gov.bt).
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria may email the curriculum vitae to the recruiting agency via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach to the concerned HR Officer, MCB latest by 15 May 2021.
Please note that along with the above document, the following documents will be verified online. In this regard, all individuals meeting the eligibility criteria are request to kindly keep your information updated for ready reference:
- Copies of Training Certificates
- Moderation result of the last two years (FY 2018-2019 & FY 2019-2020)
- Security clearance certificate (will be verified online)
- Audit clearance certificate (will be required if shortlisted)
- Copy of last promotion order
- No objection certificate from the Working Agency (will be required if shortlisted)
For further clarification, please contact the concerned HR Officer at 331347/48 during office hours.
Contact Person: Ms. Tshering Yuden